gna5280

my advanced

I was qualified for an advanced, and I was approved. It said, I would have the loan within an hour from me filing. And it hasn't been deposited. So I would like to know what is going on??????

my advanced

No you misunderstood.  It did not say you would get the money within an hour after e-filing.  It said you would get money within one to 48 hours after the IRS accepts your tax return for processing.

Please read this thoroughly and click on the relevant links:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-refund-advance/00/27333#sh-collapse1

gna5280

my advanced

I'm confused. I'm reading through these questions. And from what I got, is that this site said if we ( clients ) do an advanced & if we're approved that it would be deposited within an "HOUR" of us filing. This MESSAGE IS FOR TURBOTAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I came into someone else's question. But I'm just trying to get to the bottom of where's my ADVANCE...

gna5280

my advanced

So meaning., that once accepted, then our advance will come within an hour, right???

my advanced

No---One to 48 hours.  

Ash1102

my advanced

Your return has to be accepted by the IRS first. They are not gonna give you a thousand dollars and then your return may be rejected. The IRS opens Monday...check again netween then and wednesday.