Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My accountant has gone missing after supposedly filing my taxes 2 months ago, how do I talk to a person at intuit without an acct?

I need to talk to an actual person to find/fix my return. I don't have a TT acct since my accountant did my taxes
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

My accountant has gone missing after supposedly filing my taxes 2 months ago, how do I talk to a person at intuit without an acct?

Sorry, but you do not get to "talk" to anyone at TurboTax unless you are using a paid version of the software. 

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday-Friday.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
hepnosis

I saw this discussion from last year and i just want to pop in with new info.  I have used TurboTax products faithfully for decades, filing both business and personal paid editions.  I have always appreciated that paying for the higher end products that i could call and speak with an accountant if i got hung up on a TurboTax issue.  There was always somebody willing to walk me through it.  I just discovered for 2022, TurboTax is no longer offering support.  Even for the expensive business software.  So, when i have a number that is populating in the system and I have no idea of its origin, TurboTax can not help.  If TurboTax indicates a necessary form that i have to retrieve outside of the system, nobody on the phone will help me.  What a terrible end to a terrific company.  I feel tossed aside.  I couldn't even get help this year when the software was not giving me an option for a direct deposit of a refund.  On the phone for nearly an hour with an associate who couldn't figure it out. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies