turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My account transcripts gives a code 846 with a refund issued date of 2/22/18. Does this mean I have been approved? WMR says still being processed.

Plus I have a 2/26 processing date. What does this mean?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
LeeM

My account transcripts gives a code 846 with a refund issued date of 2/22/18. Does this mean I have been approved? WMR says still being processed.

It sounds as though that is when you will be issued your refund. 

However, I would go by the status on the official IRS website at http://www.irs.gov/refunds

curious when you finally received it. Did you get it by 2/22/18?

Did you receive it?

I received my taxes 6/11 Monday, 3 days after the refund issued date on my transcript of 6/8 which was a friday. Even though I wanted a direct deposit, irs sent me a check! Waited almost 2 months for it after a tax offset, I filed an injured spouse claim through mail on march. Hope this helps! Where is my refund still says "processing refund" and I already received it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies