gabrielelholmes

My 2020 tax return was accepted but I need it to be amended but I don't see the option for it to be amneded in "Your tax returns

bluedeb

Do not make changes to your filed return.  The amendment form will not be available until Feb. 28th (subject to change).   You will have to wait until you can amend your 2020 return.  The IRS suggests you wait until your original return has been fully processed (refund received or payment withdrawal) before you amend.

bluedeb

@Zaidzio   Do not make changes to your filed return.  The amendment form will not be available until Feb. 28th (subject to change).   You will have to wait until you can amend your 2020 return.  The IRS suggests you wait until your original return has been fully processed (refund received or payment withdrawal) before you amend.

bluedeb

Zaidzio

i need anmeded my 2020 return my son got put it in credit by other . but he is still living with me

bluedeb