Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

were do we check for a DDD?

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

@karinaaax96  if you have one it would show On the Where’s my refund page.

@rodneyford714  so yours was accepted on 1/29 and you still don’t have an update?

Yeah it was accepted on 1/29 and then went to 1541 code and just changed to they received it and it's processing I think the end of February.

Yeah that’s what mine did it went from being accepted to the 1541 code now to it being received and processed maybe we will get an update soon hopefully I have so many bills and the most important ones are my children they need things Clothes... shoes... haircuts... etc we need things I’m so aggravated with this
Jsmith77
Returning Member

Mine was accepted on 1/22 and I still have nothing.

Yes guys it sucks

So I hoping that by next week I should get something. I checked today and still nothing.I have a friend who got hers ,but I’m still waiting.

Mine was accepted 1/28 had the code 1541 until it updated to being processed on 3/1. Still nothing and can’t get through to anyone.

I just got a letter saying I was under review if I don't get my refund in 60 days to contact them. It was dated 3/1.

@rodneyford714 you weren’t under review before the delay?

Not that I knew of.

I just got a letter today from the irs. It says i been chosen to be reviewed. That it may take up to 60 days starting from march 1st which is the day my status went from take action code 1541 to your taxes are been processed. I really need my taxes. I want to cry

@rodneyford714 i just got the same thing today.

When anyone called before they didn’t say you guys were under review before?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies