Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

pmilan07

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@vball2211 I'm going to make a call when I get off and def send an update

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

February 28th
zed1011

I filed January 29, had to prove identity on February 22,  still waiting on it to update. It will be 4 damn long weeks tomorrow.

@pmilan07 2/22

Me too zed1011
pmilan07

@mynaiyah1219 U need to have yours by the end of the month cause its been a minute since you verified.

It's my money and I want it now lol.

I called the IRS today and she stated that they sent me out another letter stating what is going on with my refund!!!! Hopefully they will have a date for me to receive my refund on that letter... I have never been through this much stuff filing taxes

Rite this is ridiculous they didn't take us through all this to take our money out of our checks did they smh
pmilan07

@sandragardner073 so are they saying that there is an issue because why would you get another letter? Did you already verify?

Crazy no letter no nothing
pmilan07

@mynaiyah1219 they claimed they sent me a letter but they had to send me a second one I never ever got the first one that was sent. I'm wondering if that's whats going on with @sandragardner073

I verified the 26th and got my refund the 14th

@pmilan07 yes I verified on February 27th and I called again today to find out they sent out another letter! The rep said the letter will explain why they have a hold on my taxes....but it's ONLY about my 2017 return. I don't know what else they need to know or want!!!
pmilan07

@mmmmeeee19856  so you waited only like 2 weeks if that. See that's what I need. How long before you seen your bars come back up? the 30th of this month it will make it two weeks for me since I verified
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies