Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Made a mistake on my refund

1 Reply
New Member

Made a mistake on my refund

If you have already filed your returns this year, you can't go back and add any information. You will need to wait to see if your return is accepted or rejected. If rejected, you may correct and resubmit. If it is accepted, you will need to file an amendment, and that will not be ready until mid-February.

When the amend instructions have been posted and form 1040X finalized, they will appear in this TurboTax FAQ:

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings