Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

meyerj42

Late refund mailing. Turbo Tax false info?Your federal amended tax return shows you are due a refund of $0.00. But turbo tax says something different on its home page.

I had trouble filing for a refund and am now mailing it. I ended up not being able to e-file my taxes. When I reached the end of amending of my documents, Turbo Tax presented the state and federal return documents; however, it says for my federal, "Your federal amended tax return shows you are due a refund of $0.00." Yet turbo tax says something different on its home page saying I'm owed a $155 refund. Then it says I am not refunded anything anymore for my state. What is with these discrepancies? Did I just spend $29 for turbo tax for nothing? Any help is greatly appreciated.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Late refund mailing. Turbo Tax false info?Your federal amended tax return shows you are due a refund of $0.00. But turbo tax says something different on its home page.

Why are you amending a return that was never filed to begin with ?   You must first file an original return so you must undo your error in amending the return so that you can file an original return ... 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6127353

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies