Solved: Last year, I was able to see my audit risk before/after filing. Now, in my 2016 information, I do not see this information. Could you please let me where this is now?

Last year, I was able to see my audit risk before/after filing. Now, in my 2016 information, I do not see this information. Could you please let me where this is now?

I just don't see this information, like in previous years even before 2015. Please let me know?

The Audit Risk Meter is not included in TurboTax Online this year.