Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

issamed84

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

My changed from delay to processing. Hopefully that’s good

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Praying we all get ddd soon since the 1541 code has been lifted.

My went from delay to processing as well !
kimmiekai

Mine went from take action to processing a small sign of hope!!! A small one but its different

Mine went from delayed back to processing as well! Ah I hope this is good news. Congratulations everyone! Hopefully we will all have the long awaited DDD soon

Mine changed as well.....This tax season has been awful.   

Omg I Just Checked WMR And The 1541 Code Has Been Lifted Praying We All Get A DDD Soon Congratulations Everyone 🙂
katina120

Mine changed to processing
katina120

How do i check transcripts?

@katina120 go online on the IRS page an click order transcripts
katina120

Ok thank you

I called yesterday the lady said we should get a DD on the 6 in Jesus name if u all faith yep the 6 it is I got faith so I'm claiming mines an gone speak it the 6 I will have mines

Its been a hell or a ride and very frustrating, but good things come to those who wait i guess. But I hate waiting...lol. So congrats to everyone who went through this with me.

Anyone change from processing to a DDD?
Almosteveryone who had 1541 has switched andgotten a DDD of 3/6 this morning. Not me 😕
Congratulations to all that have! Good luck to those who havent

I haven't either. But I hoping maybe WMR just isnt showing or itll change tonite.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies