Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

datorez99

I filled jan 23 18 and it got accepted but when i check WHERS MY REFUND it says we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait 24 hours its been 2 wks

I filed on January 23rd my taxes got accepted by the IRS I checked 48 hours after on IRS WEBSITE WHERE MY REFUND and it's telling me we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait 24 hours after you get a knowledgement email that your tax returns was received by IRS did I do something wrong please help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

54 Replies

I filled jan 23 18 and it got accepted but when i check WHERS MY REFUND it says we cannot provide any information about your refund you must wait 24 hours its been 2 wks

My son is experiencing the same thing. It's been waaay over 24 hours. I called his tax preparer today and she told me to check tomorrow. If it's still saying the same thing
tomorrow, she said she will call the IRS the 1st. thing Monday morning. She did go back in her computer and told me that it was sent. This is complete bull..SMH
datorez99

Where did he do his taxes? Im not sure if i should call the IRS

K. Connery Tax Services. She did his last year with no problems.

the irs is currently behind with backlog and also they may not have enough tax help but I would have the tax person that did your taxes show you the information that says your tax was sent and if it does not say they were sent on the day that it should have ask for some of your money back

Thanks for that information jhewitt365

This is happening to me as well. The irs seems to not recognize the information i provide for them on irs2go. I did my taxes on turbo tax 2/1/18 and their site says my refund has been accepted. I also recieved an email confirming it has been accepted, however when i enter my information into irs2go it doesnt recognize it. Im a bit bothered by it b.c ive never had this happen to me before.

Mine says the SAME thing about wait 24hrs after email. Well my tax lady showed me mine was excepted and all ON THE day i filed. Witch i filed jan 29th. I have yet been able to get info on the irs website. What are the reasons for it to say this? Will they update this BEFORE my money posted to bank or what? Do i need to b concerned?

I'm wondering the same exact thing!! I never seen this before! I'm very concerned!

Me too..  I filed on the 29th, was sent an email from turbo on the 29th saying i had been accepted by the irs.  And when checking irs wheres my refund theres no information available.. However i was wondering if maybe its saying this bc of the eic and child credits i claimed?

I’m experiencing the same issue , filed & accepted 2/2/18  then I had the “path act message” for a few days. Now wmr states
 “We cannot provide any information about your refund”
I claimed my own children.

Well i fpund out mine was saying that bc the refund amount on turbos home page was different from the amount they showed me tp use when i went tp turbos website and and clicked the link where's my refund... They show you a list of what you will need to access the WMR website.  And on that list my amount was 6$ difference.  So i went to the WMR website and put that amount in and now i have the path act message

I have filled on 1.26.2018 my federal was accepted on 1.29.2018 and my state accepted 2.3.18. Feb is about over and the IRS site still can’t find my information or telling me that it is wrong. I am not sure what to do.

@kadejah2k11 Are you sure your putting in the right amount? Are you just putting in your federal amount?

@trishc7380 yep I am putting in the right amount.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies