turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

08 is the week

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

When you receive the transcripts will they change the status on wmr

@jmekasquirewell thats a good question mystatus changed from still being processed to being processed the day before i i recieved my transcripts i ordered
zed1011

Mine never changed in the website. Need a code 846 in your transcripts. That means your refund has cleared. And is on the way

@zed1011 So basically if the transcripts come and it doesn't have that code then my return is still processing
zed1011

Yes
zed1011

I thought I had a date of April 15. But turns out I don’t have that code 846, which is the approved code. I have researched everything. The April 15 is supposed to be the time frame when they have to be done. But look for the cycle code.

Zed1011 you don't have a date yet
zed1011

Thought I did. But nope. Received my transcripts. But no 846 code

Wow this is becoming depressing I really don't understand what is the hold up....one thing for sure I'm not giving up
zed1011

I’m so disappointed. When you receive the transcripts. Look for the cycle code.(at the bottom) if the last digits are 01,02,03,04, you will update any day. If you have 05 you update only on Friday or Saturday. Guess this is due to the people who choose direct deposit. Direct deposit only happens on Wednesday

Ok thanks for the information @zed1011
zed1011

I have an 05

I do too

It says mine was processing on the 26th of March
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies