joshrocks247-

Its been 2 motnhs no refund

it was accpeted on 2-16-2021 and still no refund.

the irs website says it is processing but it has been saying this for 2 months. How much longer? I tried calling but I cant speak to a real person, ever.

Its been 2 motnhs no refund

The IRS is seriously backlogged due to all the new tax laws and extra stimulus filings, as well as unprocessed 2019 returns left over from the COVID shutdown.  Unfortunately, contacting the IRS will not speed things up.  Lots of other folks are still waiting, so please continue to be patient.  Also see:

Where's my tax refund? Americans face delays as IRS holds nearly 30M tax returns for manual processi...

joshrocks247-

Its been 2 motnhs no refund

Seems like an excuse for the IRS to be slow at their job. Funny how if someone owes the government money, they'll take it from your ages. Yet, when the shoe is on the other foot, I am met with "please give us up to 16 weeks to process this."

Sorry but I work in an ED, level one trauma center, so I know what it is like to be backlogged. Yet, I make it work every night. It is time to starting holding government agencies accountable for their slow processes.