brennanp81

It says on my account that i am getting 1800 dollars directed deposited into my account and i was wondering if that’s true and when?

DaraLO

According to the IRS, stimulus payments are expected to be deposited into bank accounts by the end of January. You can read the full IRS statement here

ReferenceWhy Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

If it is on your Turbo Tax Account and tax return,  It will say Pending until the IRS either accepts or rejects your return which won't be until after they open on Feb 12, 2021.  Be patient and watch your emails.

Even if Turbo Tax lets you submit your return they will just hold all the returns until the IRS opens filing on Feb 12.  So there is no hurry.  And a lot of people who file early find out they have to amend later like when they get their actual W2 and 1099 forms.  Or they get more forms than they were expecting.  

Then after the IRS accepts your return they pay most refunds within 21 days.

When you efile you get back 2 emails.  The first email only confirms the transmission.  The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.