carolinericedavi

It says I need to register in order to see last year's tax return. But I can't figure out where to register?

CassLO

You can access your prior year returns using the Documents tab in the navigation. 

When you sign in, make sure you're using the same TurboTax account (with the same username) as in prior years.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below for instructions:

How do I access a prior year return?

If you need assistance with your sign in, please see this link:

Account Recovery Request for your TurboTax Account

carolinericedavi

For 2018, it does not give me the option to download the PDF. 

CassLO

If you change the file extension from .txt to .pdf on the file that was downloaded it should solve the problem. If that does not work, try switching to a different web browser.

Please see these directions below:

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or you can try this method:

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets