turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

plozano00

I got a message "Santa Barbara Tax Products Group is processing the IRS refund you filed through TurboTax. This is in reference to order number: xxxxxxxxxxx" why?

Is this message a legit message?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
NiaW

I got a message "Santa Barbara Tax Products Group is processing the IRS refund you filed through TurboTax. This is in reference to order number: xxxxxxxxxxx" why?

This is legit. Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC  (SBTPG) is the bank that handles the Refund Processing Service when you choose to have your Turbo Tax fees deducted from your refund.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact them toll-free, at 1-877-908-7228 or go to their secure website www.sbtpg.com

dwmmlm

It's a legit scam. Google it and you'll see TurboTax has shafted you with this company. They hold your money for months making interest and making it very difficult to get your refund. Really shameful.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies