vanessar0423

It not letting me get a turbo visa card why ive gotten one the last 2 yrs with turbo. Its not giving me option for check either i don't have a bank account ?

mesquitebean

It won't allow you to choose paper check for your Federal refund if you chose to pay the fees out of your Federal refund.    To get the check option you have to pay the TurboTax fees upfront by credit/debit card or a prepaid debit card you can buy in a store for a few bucks.

If you chose that "pay out of refund" option, we can tell you the correct way to remove it so you can pay the fees by one of those other methods.   The method for removing it depends on whether you are in California or a non-California state.

As to why you may have been denied a Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, see this FAQ:

FAQ:  Why can't I get a Turbo Prepaid Visa® Card?

mesquitebean