Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

coreg625

Is turbotax able to assist with IRS notices if I purchased one of the higher tiered services for that year?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Is turbotax able to assist with IRS notices if I purchased one of the higher tiered services for that year?

Phone support is available, and the agent will be able to explain the letter to you, if that is what you need.

coreg625

I bought TurboTax Live Assisted Premium and am unable to get assistance at this time. The link provided does not list the notice and the closest item available takes me away from TurboTax and to IRS.

If you did not purchase Audit Defense then you can still use the TurboTax Audit Support Center for assistance.

See this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/tax-audit/turbotax-audit-support/L6AcMoN...

Call 800-624-9066 for assistance

coreg625

Yes. It took about 10 minutes to be able to get help. It made me use the community board first...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies