Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amleary1

Is there any way to facilitate my taxes to get processed in Oregon? I stupidly e-filed via Turbo tax on 3/25/24 and now have to wait until August for my refund. Help!!

E-filed 3/25/24, in May, OR state requested I mail W-2 forms to prove withholding.  Done 5/3/24. Website says 12 weeks or more to process.  I WISH I had just mailed in forms!  E-filing was a total fail.  Looking for anything I can do to help this process.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Is there any way to facilitate my taxes to get processed in Oregon? I stupidly e-filed via Turbo tax on 3/25/24 and now have to wait until August for my refund. Help!!

You can only wait. 

I found OR to be very efficient.

You will probably get your refund sooner.

@amleary1 

E-filing is not why your OR refund is delayed.  And no, you cannot file again.  The state has your 2023 tax return.   They will not accept another return from you.   You will simply have to wait for the state to process your return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
amleary1

Thanks.  I got a request from the state for W2 forms two months after e-filing, so feel like it's been extra delayed.  Haven't had this issue when filing with paper forms, so I've learned my lesson about e-filing.

amleary1

Thanks for the responses!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies