BSchaeffer1992

IRS Website Not Pulling Up My Information

I filed my taxes on January 14, 2021. TurboTax has the Federal Acceptance date of 2/10/2021. So, it has been 13 days since accepted that I am checking the IRS website. I have entered the information correctly MULTIPLE TIMES, adjusting my refund with and without the TurboTax deductions. It still does not pull up any information.

I have already received my State Refund. It went into my bank account without issue. I'm still anticipating my federal refund around March 3rd, but I would like to know when to check. Turbo Tax says that it was ACCEPTED, I'm entering in the information correctly. The only thing I can think of is that TurboTax's "taxes and fees" that they do not have itemized on my receipt is affecting the 'return' box on the irs website.

Is anyone else having this issue? I've even tried calling the hotline and downloading the app, but still nothing. 

The IRS was scheduled to do a major update this past weekend, and they had an extended Maintenance period on Sunday.  Since yesterday, users have reported this (perhaps overload?) WMR glitch.  So be patient, and check again tomorrow.

BSchaeffer1992

I will try tomorrow. If it isn't the maintenance issue, I'm thinking it may be the "taxes and fees" for TurboTax because, without the accurate number, I cannot enter in the correct "Refund Amount".

BSchaeffer1992

Checked again today. Tried calling the IRS and speaking to a person. The number hung up on me because there were 'too many callers'... tried calling Turbo Tax, wouldn't let me speak to a representative. Just got stuck on a loop of automated responses. 

The website still isn't working for me. It's saying that they cannot pull up my information.