Solved: IRS took my refund for a offest the refund was fr...

IRS took my refund for a offest the refund was from my spouse.Can you help me with Injured spouse form.

Since your return has been fully processed, you would need to amend your return to add the Injured Spouse form.

If you are using TurboTax Online, sign in and select Tax Home. Select Show next to Your tax returns & documents, choose the year you want to file the form for, then select Amend (change) return.

If you are using the CD/Download product, open your return.

When your return is open, In the search box, search for injured spouse and then select the Jump to link in the search results. Answer Yes to Do you want to claim innocent or injured spouse relief? and carefully follow the instructions for Injured Spouse.

-----------------------

How to amend (change or correct) a return you already filed

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...

-----------------------