Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tt2

Irs says refund was sent when should i expect it to be sent from turbo tax to my account

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Irs says refund was sent when should i expect it to be sent from turbo tax to my account

Did you have any fees taken out of your refund?   This can cause a delay of an additional day or so as it has to go through another bank (Santa Barbara Tax Group) for the fees to be transferred to us, and then the refund will be transferred to your account.  See below for additional information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4233182

Also, it depends on your bank.  If it's been a week or longer, you may need to contact them to see if they have any additional information.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

1 Reply
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Did you have any fees taken out of your refund?   This can cause a delay of an additional day or so as it has to go through another bank (Santa Barbara Tax Group) for the fees to be transferred to us, and then the refund will be transferred to your account.  See below for additional information:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4233182

Also, it depends on your bank.  If it's been a week or longer, you may need to contact them to see if they have any additional information.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies