turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

IRS has issued refund to SBTPG. SBTPG says they have not recieved it. TurboTax now wants to charge me directly instead of holding SBTPG accountable!

The IRS has contacted me and told me they issued my refund to Greendot SBTPG as of February 22nd. SBTPG has stated they have not recieved it even though the IRS has confirmed they have.
No TurboTax wants to charge me directly instead of holding their business partner accountable. It is March 25th 2024 and I still haven’t recieved the refund from SBTPG and they have not allowed me to talk to a physical person at SBTPG.

can anyone help?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
Cynthiad66
Expert Alumni

IRS has issued refund to SBTPG. SBTPG says they have not recieved it. TurboTax now wants to charge me directly instead of holding SBTPG accountable!

Speak with someone at SBTPG!

Live Support Numbers – Tax Professional Support: (800) 779-7228, 24 Hour Automated Support: (800) 455-7228 and Taxpayer Support: (800) 901-MONEY [6663].

When your return is issued by SBTPG, your fees will be paid to TurboTax, most likely.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have already tired to speak to someone there and have recieved no response by a human being the last several times. Also TurboTax emailed me and said they were going to charge me directly instead of waiting for SBTPG since it was taking so long. This is y’all’s business partner and I need your help handling them. They are not responsive. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies