Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Information on my stimulus check

I have received two emails there was problems with the IRS and then another one that my payment was on the way and should have been in today check the IRS too well the IRS to still says payment unavailable and I don't see anything pending in my account

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies
lhouse6

Same here smh

braaeryan
Returning Member

Same wtf

Carly2011

Same here 

Why haven't anyone replied back to their customers concerns and questions. 

If you are not going to be there for our support I rather not received anymore Hey I have Great News Emails when there is nothing changed or nothing too look for. I swear I have checked so many times that my own bank account is telling me **bleep** girl and locking me out lolol smh well you know if it comes it does if not then you never missed anything you never had!!!! But you guys could of saved the emails!!! 

I received 2 emails as well, and no deposit yet. Where is it??? 

grasstriper
Returning Member

I only got half of what I was suppose to

Hello,

We expect most of these payments to be available today, but banks could take a few business days to process. Payment will be deposited into the same bank account that customers received their 2019 tax refund. Customers receiving a stimulus payment received an email from TurboTax letting them know their stimulus payment is on the way. 

For more stimulus information, please visit the Stimulus hub here: https://turbotax.intuit.com/stimulus-check/

Thank you for your patience

Kellybj
Returning Member

Please explain then why my bank sees no incoming transactions for five days out? My power is going to be shut off without this payment. I've used turbo for six years and use it to do my sister, brothers, brothers wife and parents taxes but if I don't get this payment after all of this and all this promising then none of us are ever coming back. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies