To view banking information
- Log into your account and click on My TurboTax (or Taxes) at the top
- If the drop down appears, choose My Tax Timeline (if it doesn’t appear when you click, it may have taken you directly to the page once you clicked My TurboTax.
- Scroll down to section Some Things You Can Do
- Click on Download all forms and worksheets
- On the return, Part V of the Federal Information Worksheet will have your bank account info
- And Part VI on the State Information Worksheet will have your state bank account info for your refund
Or contact your state tax agency.
You can go here https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901670 and choose your state and it will take you to their contact page with phone numbers to reach them.
I hope this helps