turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

rockrobbs

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

srromero96 when did u file dude?
mrg9

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

i filed last week 2/4 and as of 2/15 it status still says "received". How long should it take to be "approved"?
rockrobbs

@mrg9  with presidents day ahead i think we might be waiting till like around the 24th next week
rockrobbs

i filled on 2/6 still on received still
elgrov13

Filled mine on Monday. It's apporoved and I can see my federal in my account, but I can't do anything with it. Not until at least the 20th. Hoping it'll go through today lol
rockrobbs

Elgrov did you claim any tax credits ?
elgrov13

Nope, no tax credits. Hoping I'll get it early on monday
rockrobbs

Ohh thats y now i see why you getting yours early! Lol, i was going to say aint no way that's possible. credits are good its extra money but boyyy do they make u wait or what?... im thinking around 27th for mine lol they need to hurry though im trying to buy this ship
elgrov13

Haha ya I didn't want to wait lol I'm impatient. I usually get my return within 5 to 6 days of filling. Gotten my returns like that the past 4 years or so lol

I’m waiting for mines! It’s shows on WMR today 2/19/19. But no pending deposits or anything in my bank account. I also opted in to have turbo tax take out of my fee from my refund...Hopefully it will post today? I received a email from turbo tax stating it would be here soon or next business day! Prayers it comes today....
slawniko

I am having the same problem . Hopefully they come today or atleast by midnight .

I’ll keep you updated if anything changes
slawniko

thank you , I will as well.
mrg9

I had a refund of $704 for state but I owed $300 from last year's taxes. I checked the status of my refund and it says that they took what I owe, and there is no additional amount left over?? Is this a mistake or did my state take all my refund??
rockrobbs

Sounds like u gotta pick up the phone & ring them dude , some other company u owe might have taken your dough. I used owe a community college a few hundreds and each year my little state taxes were garnished to them. If u for sure know you only owed them 300 then somebody gotta know where the 400 is at
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies