turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

This has happens to me as we, it says it will be sent to the bank today but the sent bar is not marked and I have not received it yet or the site says it has not been sent yet, is the government delaying them ?
tech
Returning Member

If "where's my refund" says approved and says that my refund would be deposited today but the bar isn't marked "sent" yet, when will it be sent?

Same here!
ConnieRN
Returning Member

In the last several years, my wmr never updated to the 3rd bar until after I received the money in my bank

Same exact thing happening to me was expecting it today revived the email confirming at about 4 am and nothing , maybe tomorrow
ConnieRN
Returning Member

Usually hits afternoon. If it has to go through sbbt first to deduct fees it may take an extra day or 2. You can check their site to see if they’ve received it.

I never got the email from TT, but SBTPG says it was sent. Nothing from the bank. Nothing from TT.

Sbbt??? Is that the name of the site? It's my first time paying for turbotax so I'm not sure what site or where to look
ConnieRN
Returning Member

My bad, typo, SBTPG. Here’s the link to their site to check: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/">https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/</a>

Same thing has happened to me, my DDD was today 2/6 but I have yet to receive it in my account. On the IRS website it shows that my refund hasn’t even been sent to my bank yet but on the SBTPG site it shows they have already received my refund yesterday on 2/5 and then continued to show me the amount they took out and the amount they sent to my bank yesterday yet still nothing. TurboTax did send me an email about 2:00 an that my refund is on it way. Hopefully it hits my bank account sometime today or tomorrow.

Same! Mine says scheduled to be sent today but nothing updated saying sent.
taff812

I just checked my bank again, as I have every hour, and my refund is in there now.  I was worried as well but thankfully it is all taken care of.  good luck to you all too

Mine is in there as well. Good luck everyone!

I’m still waiting but I did see turbo taxes bank did receive it yesterday.
dccartner

My refund was supposed to be deposited today, nothing. WMR hasn't updated to say its been sent and the SBTPG site says they haven't recieved it either.

I just received mine in my bank account, good luck everyone!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies