If the irs says my taxes will be deposited on the 27th of February when should i receive it in myvbank

my tax return says i will receive my taxes on 27th of February

Yes, if you choose to receive your refund by direct deposit then your refund will be deposited in your bank account from the IRS.  If you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your refund, it could take an extra day or two because your refund would first go to the bank that handles the transaction and then they would deposit your remaining refund into your bank account.