jva320

If the IRS has my banking information from a direct withdrawl for 2018 Federal tax payment. Will I receive the federal stimulus payments through direct deposit?

AmyC

The IRS was still discussing that this morning. Please check with the IRS for updated information:

What You Need to Know for IRS Stimulus Payments

Coronavirus Tax Relief | Internal Revenue Service

AmyC

lewleib

Any new?  

I have the same question.  I'm still getting "payment status not available - We cannot determine your eligibility. 

LindseyB1982

I just read on the IRS website that they can't use your bank account information that was given to make a tax payment to direct deposit the Economic Impact Payment. No clue why they can take our money, but not put money into the same account. And I haven't been able to add account information either, I only get the stupid "Payment Status Not Available" response.

Also, I read there are many glitches created by using TurboTax, H&R Block and Jackson Hewitt.

lewleib

What does @KathrynG3 think about this problem?