megadeth61975

If my return is accepted am I definitely getting refund

Chidarrius78

I would like to know the same thing!

EbonyL122824

Accepted means your return was received and the basics (such as the correct social security number) seem to be in order. It can take anywhere from a few hours to 3 weeks to update. Until the IRS starts processing it on their own, you may not find record of it or the website may say that you have put in incorrect information when tracking your federal refund. As your return moves through the system, the status of it will be updated accordingly. Continue checking the Where’s My Federal Refund?  tool for updates. Updates are made daily, usually overnight. You may also download the IRS2Go app to check your Federal refund status.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/return-status/help/what-does-accepted-mean/00/26285

Note: The IRS expects to issue most refunds in less than 21 business days after being accepted. Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) will experience a delay in processing.