johnmschmidt00

If I signed up to receive my tax returns on the turbo card, do I need to do anything else? I want to make sure it will come to the card

johnmschmidt00

Thank you very much for your help and the information 🙂  have a great night !

johnmschmidt00

ModestaL

You're welcome!
ModestaL

Yes, as soon as you get your Visa card, you will have to activate it online or over phone by following the instructions on the card sticker. It usually takes 5 to 10 business days for the Visa card to come but no money will be on there. Once the IRS approves and issues your refund, your refund will be deposited directly to your Visa Card account. 

Please see FAQ, for more information about the Visa Cardhttps://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6419971