Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If i recieved notice from turbotax that .y taxes were filed and accepted, does that mean my taxes were paid or do i have to do that on my own?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

If i recieved notice from turbotax that .y taxes were filed and accepted, does that mean my taxes were paid or do i have to do that on my own?

I have the same question. My state tax is accepted but amount isn’t charged on my card yet. Super confused. 

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Check your 'Filing Instructions' page in your saved PDF copy of your return to see how you chose to pay your Tax Due. 

You can use Direct Debit, pay with a Credit Card, or print a voucher to mail a check.

It may take a few days for the tax agency to debit your card. 

Here's more info on How Can I Pay My Federal Tax Due? 

@scmcguire28 

@pattu123 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I did enter my card details on Turbo tax but didn't get a payment confirmation for the state tax payment. Does it take time to get the amount charged to my account or is something wrong and I need to pay again? 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I would contact your state dept of revenue and inquire to be sure.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies