If I received my 2019 taxes via turbo card will I get my stimulus money on the card or paper check?

MichelleLO

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the economic impact payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

Thank you, I'm assuming it will go on the card as turbotax card stated it was a bank.

LeonardS

"We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

Thank you!

LeonardS

TurboTax has not received an answer from the IRS on this issue.  "We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

Thank you!

LeonardS

[Edited 04/10/2020 | 8:25 am PDT]

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing