jennastarr28

If I got the turbo tax debit card for my tax refund deposit, is that how my stimulus check will load

KarenJ2

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. 

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief    TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates  

[Edited 04.09.20 | 10:50 am] 

jennastarr28

Two days before this I was told no I will not. Has there been a decision on if they are or not because this had confused me and there is no info about this in the link, so sorry. Thank you. 

KrisD15

We have not been given an official word.

Some customers claim they have received a notice saying the funds will be available on the card April 15th.