turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I got the turbo tax debit card for my tax refund deposit, is that how my stimulus check will load

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KarenJ2
Expert Alumni

If I got the turbo tax debit card for my tax refund deposit, is that how my stimulus check will load

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details. 

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief    TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates  

[Edited 04.09.20 | 10:50 am] 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Two days before this I was told no I will not. Has there been a decision on if they are or not because this had confused me and there is no info about this in the link, so sorry. Thank you. 

KrisD15
Employee Tax Expert

We have not been given an official word.

Some customers claim they have received a notice saying the funds will be available on the card April 15th. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Manage cookies