jaided1911

If i filed my tax return electronically on Feb 2,2021 and they accepted it on Feb,12,2021, why did i get my state back and not my federal?

When I go on the irs website, it says it can not give me any info and to make sure
EbonyA

Federal and state tax returns are processed by 2 separate entities so one being processed before the other is a usual occurrence. Once your federal refund is approved by the IRS then you will be able to track it on WMR. 

jaided1911

I check it all the time but it keeps telling me my info is wrong and to try again

AkinaLO

You can also call the WMR automated hotline to check on your return. This will cover the usual reasons why that could happen.  

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?