I was told transcripts updated today so check your... - Page 10

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

Still waiting and WMR still says we have received your return and it is being processed...

Ok because I filed head of household but have to put single just to see my status refund

I've tried changing it before to see if I'd have a different response, yet it's the same every time

Wow that sucks

@cherriesplz24 I just changed my status to single to see an update wow that's crazy, but still nothing but thanks for the heads up

I was told transcripts updated today so check yours

My transcript actually are updated I should be getting my refund hopefully soon

This sucks:( I really need my money...I know we all do..but I really really do! 😉 here's to hoping all of our WMRs update with DDDs tonight!

Does anyone have any input on why I was initially told I was under a 45 day review for income verification when I called in on Feb 16th after I received the take action 1541 code on wmr, but then got an id verification letter 5071c in the mail?

If you cant log in as head of household instead of single nothing has changed it will change to what you filed as once your refund is approved

I verifird 2/19 got my money on the 12th  yall will get a update tomorrow im guessing for leople who verified 20-21

Actually it went from no information found to we have received your refund it is being processed once I put single as my filing status

I verified 2-20 and still getting the "your return is being processed" message. This is ridiculous

Still the same "we can't provide any information" screen on wmr :( verified on 2/22