er1cah

I was meant to get my taxes on the 22nd and they haven't been sent to my bank yet. IRS said that they would be sent to you guys first. why don't have them yet ?

EdwardLO

Did you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your federal refund?

EdwardLO

er1cah

Yes
EdwardLO

If you chose that option, the funds are sent to the refund processing company, the fees are deducted, then the remainder is sent to your bank, which can take a few days. The IRS asks that you allow up to 5 days after your deposit date for the funds to appear in your account.
er1cah

Is there a way you can tell if they have been sent to the refund processing company?
EdwardLO

You can go to this website and check <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login">https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login</a>