cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 1

I want to use my netspend card, not this new turbo card. Can I still use netspend?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 1

I want to use my netspend card, not this new turbo card. Can I still use netspend?

You can call the Customer Service number on the card and ask for a routing and account number to enter in your return so that you may have your refund deposited on your NetSpend card.  

5 Replies
Level 1

You can call the Customer Service number on the card and ask for a routing and account number to enter in your return so that you may have your refund deposited on your NetSpend card.  

Level 1

Why was I issued a Netspend Card this year if it is no longer offered? My return hasn't been put on it yet. SHOULD I BE CONCERNED and who should I contact if so?
Level 1

I can't submit  my name and password
Level 1

Kevin nelson#1981
Level 1

I need to transfer the money to my bank account