coryking1973

I want to upgrade so I can access my 2013 return. How do I do that without having to do my 2016 return?

WilsonTR

PLUS is an optional add-on package that includes more help and tools for our TurboTax Federal Free Edition customer including access to prior year returns filed with TurboTax:

*Log into your account, make sure it is the same one you used for the year you are trying to access*

• Click the orange Take me to my return button.
  • Cick Upgrade near the top.
  • Select PLUS More Help & Tools, then click Upgrade Now.
  • After confirming the upgrade, click File in the upper-right corner. (You might be asked to provide a little more info before you can proceed to the File section. Once you've provided that info, go back to File.)
  • Click Start next to Review your order and follow the directions to submit payment. (Be sure to select the credit/debit card option, as opposed to deducting the fee from your refund.)
  • After submitting payment, click Tax Timeline near the top of your screen.
  • From there you will be able to access your prior year returns.