Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I want to make a change to a printed return that I haven't filed ? How do I do it ? I don't want to file an amended return, since I haven't file one yet.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_W
Expert Alumni

I want to make a change to a printed return that I haven't filed ? How do I do it ? I don't want to file an amended return, since I haven't file one yet.

You can make changes to a printed return that you haven't mailed by following these steps:

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the blue box "Add a State" (You are not actually adding a state but this gets you to the correct menu)
  • From here, you can click "Federal" from the left side of your screen and then change what you need to change
  • Walk through the "File" section to reprint or E-File after you have made the necessary changes

Please comment below if you run into any issues following the above instructions.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Rachel_W
Expert Alumni

You can make changes to a printed return that you haven't mailed by following these steps:

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Scroll down to the bottom of your page and click on the blue box "Add a State" (You are not actually adding a state but this gets you to the correct menu)
  • From here, you can click "Federal" from the left side of your screen and then change what you need to change
  • Walk through the "File" section to reprint or E-File after you have made the necessary changes

Please comment below if you run into any issues following the above instructions.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies