turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ctate5096

I want to know will I still receive the stimulus check even if I did not send in my information for this year, but I did file in 2018 with turbo

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AnnetteB6
Employee Tax Expert

I want to know will I still receive the stimulus check even if I did not send in my information for this year, but I did file in 2018 with turbo

If you are eligible to receive a stimulus payment, then it will be based on your 2018 tax return since have not yet filed your 2019 return.    

You can use the calculator at the following link to estimate how much you should expect to receive:  TurboTax Stimulus Payment

@ctate5096

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AnnetteB6
Employee Tax Expert

If you are eligible to receive a stimulus payment, then it will be based on your 2018 tax return since have not yet filed your 2019 return.    

You can use the calculator at the following link to estimate how much you should expect to receive:  TurboTax Stimulus Payment

@ctate5096

ctate5096

Yes, I've checked and I'm eligible to receive the stimulus. When should I expect to receive my payment because I did not  send it my refund paper in yet, but online it says the IRS has my 2019 information but I haven't sent it 

DaveF1006
Expert Alumni

Select https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments  and select the get my payment option to review your refund status. Keep checking back in this site to review your payment status because the IRS has not activated this feature yet as of today 04/14 but it does say that link will be available mid-April. Keep checking this site for updates.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies