maribaby40

I want to finish my taxes but i dont have the money but i want to pay it with the taxes return

Tonita

To pay with your refund, you'll need to have chosen the e-file option and you'll need to have a federal refund coming.

Note: This option is not available for the TurboTax Mobile App directly.  Please see Can I pay with my refund using the TurboTax mobile App? for additional information.

Here's how to pay with your federal refund:

1. Open your online return, if you're not already in it. (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and then select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. Choose File from the left side bar and proceed to the Just a few steps left screen.
  3. On this screen, select Start here or Revisit for the first step.
  4. Choose Select Payment Method on the next screen, and then Pay with your federal refund on the screen after that.