Once your state forms are ready (forms availability table below), you have e-filed your Federal tax return and it has been accepted, then you can follow the steps below to file your State return:
- Login to your TurboTax account.
- In the Welcome Home box, click on the My TurboTax tab at the top and then My Tax Timeline
- In the SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state.
- Click on the State Taxes tab.
- Click Continue to start or complete your state taxes.
- Click Done with State.
- Continue through the flow to review and file your state taxes.
You may want to review the State Taxes section to confirm the return is complete.