tduggan214

I want my 29.99 back not good at all H&R Block this year.

This is the public user forum.  No one here can access your account or authorize any sort of refund for you.  You can make your request with Customer Support.  Use the word ”billing” instead of the word “refund.”

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available Monday-Friday from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.

Our Satisfaction Guaranteed (or Guaranteed Easy) policy says that if you're not satisfied with your TurboTax software, you can return it within 60 days of purchase for a full refund (see the Intuit Software End User License Agreement for the fine print, about 2/3 of the way down the page - Section B, Additional Terms and Conditions, point #6).

To submit a refund request online, simply fill out our TurboTax Refund Request Form.