Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

skippy13

Why can't I get my 5 year summary when I print my form?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

Switch to Forms Mode..

Then scroll down to the bottom of the Federal taxes section....there should be both a two-year comparison and a "Tax History"   report there to open and print

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
skippy13

Where do I find that "Forms Mode" link

Open your tax return
look in the upper rt corner for the icons

Forms...Flags....Notifications.

Click on "Forms"
____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
skippy13

I click on download/print and it changes to WORD and there is no option in the rhc that says FORMS MODE"

Changing to Word is some other setting on your computer and is not a TTX setting.   You need to create the file on your computer, then rt-click---Open With.....And then select Adobe Reader  

Now you are saying you are *************Downlaoading************ it?  

There is no "Downloading " using Desktop software. That's something you do with the ONLINE software ! !

You started this question...you indicated you were using DESKTOP Basic....Thus My Answers are for DESKTOP Basic .   FORMS MODE is only available with the DESKTOP software !

I've been using TurboTax since 2011 as provided via email offer...not a dvd version purchased at a store. I still cannot see any "FORMS MODE" When I finished my report , I see Download/Print That's all...nothing in the fhc. When I click on that I get a pdf form which automatically converts it to WORD. Nowhere do I see the option for FORMS MODE.

1)  IF you are downloading forms...then you are using the ONLINE version of turbotax...as noted above There Is No Forms Mode in Online TurboTax.   I talked about Forms Mode because YOU yourself claimed you were using the desktop question when you started the question....SO I wasted both of our times.

2) Opening as a  WORD document is a computer setting on YOUR computer...it is not anything that TTX does or sets up.

Call Customer Support for help...discussing on the phone may get you to where you want to be.....and may be able to work you through it...maybe even both issues.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies