bmulheim96

I used turbo tax for 2017 taxes, but never filed them. I already downloaded the pc version for 2017 taxes.How can I get the info I put into turbo tax?

I already filed 2018 with turbo tax.  It only shows 2018 as a choice.
justl

Open the 2017 Turbo Tax on your PC and it should be there and will automatically be transferred into 2018 version
bmulheim96

I didn't submit it so it isn't saved on my pc.  So, it doesn't show up anywhere.  Turbotax only is showing 2018 that I recently did.
bmulheim96

I need the info from it though to do my 2017 ones on the 2017 program I just paid for and downloaded from turbo tax