turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I used the TurboTax debit card for my refund, will my stimulus fund be deposited on the same card or do I need to set up a Direct Deposit to my bank?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ReginaM
Expert Alumni

I used the TurboTax debit card for my refund, will my stimulus fund be deposited on the same card or do I need to set up a Direct Deposit to my bank?

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No, this does not answer my question it is a canned response and it is disrespectful. This is and unremarkable effort on TurboTax his behalf to offer a product that becomes a handicap and then shifts away from being accountable for its limitations. None of us could have anticipated the events surrounding the pandemic, I also would not have anticipated this lack of ownership from a “ reputable organization”. Fortunately there are more tax preparation services that I can count on two hands like tax act and others that I will be filing with moving forward. And for anyone else reading this response or their response just remember the only thing turbo about these folks is this copy and paste lackluster effort. Thumbs down 👎🏼 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies