Solved: I thought that I set up my federal taxes to be deducted from my checking account, but I can't find it on my return.

I thought that I set up my federal taxes to be deducted from my checking account, but I can't find it on my return.

Here's how to verify the scheduled direct debit date for the federal tax payment:

verify if you scheduled a direct debit for your state tax payment, follow the steps below:

• Sign into your Online account.
  • Go to My TurboTax on the top left.
  • Then select My Tax Timeline. 
  • Scroll down to Some Things You Can Do and select Download All forms and worksheets.
  • The scheduled payment date is found on the Federal Information Worksheet- Part V.

• Sign into your Online account.
  • Go to My TurboTax on the top left.
  • Then select My Tax Timeline.