randym7

I submitted my return but the employer address on my w2 is different than the one given automatically after entering the EIN. Can i fix this if it's bad?

ToddL

This is not a problem - as long as you entered the Employer's FEIN correctly in your TurboTax file, any difference in the Employer's Address (or Name) will not cause a problem.

The IRS uses the payers' FEIN, not the payers'address or name, to manage tax information and process Forms W-2 and 1099.

Often, the payer's legal name and address for tax reporting are different than what is shown on the tax forms you receive; this can be the result of business mergers or purchases where the trade name is different from the legal name,

ToddL