I still haven’t recieved my stimulus check, when w...

I still haven’t recieved my stimulus check, when will I receive it and how do I know I’m getting it if the IRS tool doesn’t work?

The IRS has not given TurboTax any official guidance as to when stimulus payments for every taxpayer will be released. As long as you provided your direct deposit information/card information or mailing address information, you will receive the stimulus when it is released to you (as long as you otherwise qualify for it).

Currently, the IRS Get My Payment tool is experiencing a very high volume of traffic due to the stimulus, and many people are receiving this message. Please keep checking back periodically. As long as you e-filed and you otherwise qualify for the stimulus, you will receive it. 

I have completed my taxes for 2019 with turbo tax but I keep getting told that my status can not be identified